Friday, April 10, 2009

I

A month ago, a parent received a sms in the morning saying that her son was kidnapped! And the person who texted her demanded tons of money.
The mother then quickly called the Kindergarden to find that her son was still safely in school.


A week ago, a girl cried and screamed for help on the Tasik Selatan bridge at night! She was alone, and I think I heard the sound of her being hit.
Minutes later, a guy was holding a bag and running away from the bridge. I swear that was a woman's handbag.


Just 2 nights ago, 2 out of 3 houses just right behind my house was robbed in the middle of the night! 5 guys holding parangs went in their houses, tied the husband and wife in a room, the children in a another.
They just walked away after ransacking the houses.
TWO HOUSES IN A NIGHT!!!!!
(The 3rd house was lucky. The husband was still up at 2am, watching tv when he heard a crack sound. Opened the door and he saw 5 men fleeing the scene.)

...
...

I don't think the world has a 'safe' word in it anymore.

No comments: