Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I drove 50km

I know my house and Midvally aren't even about 20km away.
Until I made a wrong turn.
Petrol was so cheap today. =.=

Sis and I left the house at 9.45am, supposedly to meet Gary at 10am in Midvally.
So, yes, I drove into a wrong turn and went straight on to Seremban.
After don't know how long I was driving, we found ourselves in Seri Serdang after paying RM1.60 of toll.

At 10am, Gary wasn't even out of his house yet.
Bah. Since we're around his neighbourhood, send him along as well lor.

As smart as Gary looks, he doesn't know the way to Midvally from his place. =.=
So we went on, as if we were going somewhere without a direction.
Until we were on the right track, which we weren't sure of until I drove into Seri Petaling.
After one big round!

We went through Bukit Jalil, finally we were passing by Desa Petaling and saw Midvally.
Guess what, turning left was the way to Midvally, and Anni had to go "Where are you going??!! Turn right!! Go right!!"
=.=

We reached Midvally at 10.50am or so.
And we had to wait until 1.30pm to watch 17 again.
Gak.
We should have go and watch Hannah Montana for those few hours.

Yeah, and that's not the end of the day's story yet.
After we sent Gary home, I swear there was still petrol, until the petrol light went blinking for a few minutes there.
Panicked, Anni and I quickly off the air con, off the radio, wind down the windows, and went to find a petrol station.
Ahh, of all the drama.

And Gary's one lucky guy today.
Ada two pretty girls accompanying a day out with him.

No comments: