Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tomorrow, where?

It seemed just like yesterday when I recieved their sms and letter stating that I'm one of the lucky ones to be selected to go for the stupid NS in Sarawak.

And..they are expecting me to be in Sibu by tomorrow night, suffering in cold water and feeding me to those blood-sucking creatures out there, in an still-unknown place.

Well, I hereby declare myself sick, and I will still be in Kuala Lumpur tomorrow night.
For once I'm hoping myself to get well later than later.
*Keeping fingers crossed crossed crossed!*



Just hoping they wouldn't go knocking on my room door tomorrow,
"Oh, dia sudah okay, boleh pergi NS sekarang juga!"

Even if that's gonna happen, I haven't pack a single thing yet, and that's gonna take a while.
Nyah nyah.


Okay, headache now.
Got to go and rest.
xD

And..
Titanic's still in my head after a week..
And it's not the happy, romantic part..
Gah, the sad, running, freezing part..
Can't..get..it..out..of..my..head.......

No comments: