Saturday, August 14, 2010

Waking earlier everyday

But it's official. I'm on holiday mood already.

Until September..


I don't know what's QM anymore. XD

The poet's asked me to try poems, and it's failing.
=x



Oh, and you know they say it's bad luck on 13th Friday?
I had my lucks yesterday.
Accounts exam was on and I had to forget dearest pencil case and precious calculator.
And of all days, I brought RM50 when I had to do some charity work.
Maybe it didn't like my pocket. Unfair!
And, and, and my earring argued and broke into half, leaving the other one doing some blur looks.

Ahhhhhh..
Oh well..
=x

Pups set their alarm at 5.20AM O.o

And the owner of this bloggie is currently turned to B.o.b.'s Aeroplane ~~ ^^



***If I shock myself one day, could I go back to 22nd July 2010? 2oth would be cool too though. =]

No comments: