Tuesday, October 19, 2010

College spree 8am-7pm

And NO.I.DO.NOT.WANT.TO.HEAD.FOR.BED.YET.
Don't want to wake up at 12am, stare at the clock feeling oh, so fresh and look at the wall for a while and go "Okayyy. Now WHAT?"

Okay, so until the present, this sem has been going on smoothly.
Except for SEJARAH in English mode, ALL the other subjects link around.
So lovin' it.

Anyway, KJ and the rest of the science people are starting their holidays today.
TODAY!
And it's the exact SAME day I've finish only my SECOND midterm paper!
3 more to go T.T

Uni will be so quiet for the next 5 weeks.
Oh well.
More parking spaces around!
Easier to find empty piano rooms!
Shorter queue to the printer in the library!
YAYYYYYYYYYYY!


And just when I thought I couldn't do it anymore, COLLEGE is still so HIGH SCHOOL!
GOSSIP TIME, PEOPLE!
COPY ANSWERS DURING EXAM!
NOT PAYING any ATTENTION IN specific CLASSES.
STUDY BUSINESS IN ECONS CLASS, ECONS IN SEJARAH CLASS, SEJARAH IN BUSINESS CLASS.

Ahhh~ I am so loving life.

2 comments:

Rye@RB26 said...

yea lor anna...haha...looks like u very happy bout it...lol

Chubby said...

hahaha Be jelous nana~