Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family comes first. Guess that is what people in the whole wide world agrees with? Everyone, except that particular girl, just right over..here. =)

I go against my whole family. I love animals.
*Dad's side seeks business-dealing, Mum's seek teaching and guiding tiny ones, sis goes for the crafty stuff that I can never understand XD*
And my all time favourite would always, always belong to the dogs' hearts.

Even as a little girl, I woud beg my parents to get a puppy. And as long I know, my dream has always been in the dog's kingdom, even how many times parents asked to change my view of the future.


But, come on, seriously, how can anyone resist those puppy-dog eyes? Okay, apparently a lot of people out there. But my point is, at the end of the day, looking at those creatures welcoming you by jumping, waggling their tail, licking you, THAT, is what makes my day.

Lots say they're dumb and irresponsible. Act inhumanely and immoraly. And can never understand the true meaning of love.

Truth is, they attack only when they feel frightened. And just because they dont talk or speak human language does not make them stupid. And for me, their love can never be beaten. Innocent as they are, they lick you right away to show they care, even if you've left them unattended for hours or days.

They should be left alone. Not in the pound with no freedom. Not in the place where they are forced to be put to sleep. They should speak out, shouldn't they?


Well not to forget other animals as well.
They were created for a reason.

To guide us,


to help us,


to accompany us,


to sacrifice for us,


to live.



==========================================================
==========================================================
Dear Mr John Cheah, the first homework you gave in Writing based on stray dogs influenced quite a tiny bit, or maybe just a huge lot. =x

No comments: