Saturday, February 4, 2012

Glass

I’m walking this path, like I’m walking on glass.

Reaching there a few more seconds, tears began to flow.
The place was a forbidden room to show any moan.
I couldn’t stand it.
She sat there like any other evening, and let my sorrow fade.
She asked. I need not speak.
I guess she knows, she knew. Or, does she?
The hidden truth for these few months wanted to reveal itself,
but something deep down swallowed the words.
Silence was decided, instead an excuse was used.
The truth in the lie and the lie in the truth
Falling silent on my family was never my thing.

Passing by the playground like any usual Kuchai day I stopped.
Watching the gate was the routine. Today tended to be different.
Bravery stood still. It then started to tremble.
Questions were to thrown, sentences were to tell, all in sequence and all so right.
Positive until he walked out.
Looking into your eyes, it became an option. And how does your hair just grow in two?
I guess they were shocked. Not as stunned as I was though.
The box was handed. And all well-planned structure of words died.
He waved. I smiled. I forgot.
All words died. Thanks a heap.
It was easier back then.

Four months and counting, or is it?
Backwards I move, while flying you can’t wait.
Life has never been freer, happier or more relaxed.
And then, life, has never been like a wave, nor has it ever challenged the ocean.
There I lay, and staring into the ceiling fan. Blank.
Sending letters to you seems identical to mailing the dead.
Though how much this heart aches to see, it is better not to look.
And by finally realizing, understanding, walking away had WSK 7017 spotted.

I’m walking on glass, but I’ll walk this path.
There’s blood, but then again, there’s crystals.
I'll walk this path.

Too much of English Literature at 8am every weekday.

How naive I am, to believe 3 words can defeat all.
I laugh.
I'm tired.
I'm tired.

1 comment:

Aizuto-Chan said...

english literature is good~ i used to write something like this~ hidden meaning yet can truely tell out ur feeling, keep it up and i am here to support u =)