Monday, December 12, 2011


There's actually still tears trying to be held back when you are to be mentioned. Haha. But because of this, I learnt not to rush into any new relationship, because the result of the new one just might end up the same previous way in a suffering matter. Well, Mich made me realize how strong and relaxed I can actually be. But one thing is that I'll always and forever will be thanking my friends who were and are still there for me when I needed company the most. Xi, Beh, Pra, Karen, Shally, Ling, Mel, Ee, Mich, Gene, KJ and especially Chan, Ben and Uren. Life is a bitch, but we still gotta hang on. Sometimes it's just hard to control the challenges given, but one thing's for sure is that one can either go through it smiling, or simply frowning. What happened in those 14 months will stay in those 14 months. Memories will not be forgotten but will be left as a learning state. The scar in the heart will never be healed, but it will forever remind me of what, when, how, why, and at-least-I-learnt. I don't care about the promises that you make, because they were meant to be broken in the first place. The past may come and haunt me, but for now, I'll try to control it if possible. I want my love story to be a great one to be told in the future. One day, I'll be saying I've moved on. Some day, I'll look back to this day and think how crazy I've been. Friends and family are happy for me now, and so am I to myself. =p

No comments: