Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I really do

An open house and a lunch outing to free her from the thoughts of a heartbreak. Little did I know that one small act pulled you two together.

I only wished that I was never involved in that drama. God, why did I try to even fix things when it wasn't mine to handle? I didn't even think I did it out of goodness and kindness. Anyhow, that made the bond between you two stronger.

I missed how I used to hang out with her. Classes and all such a naive young fool.
I missed how I used to hang out with him; closer after graduation and share about everything.

Then that happened. And I knew I was at fault. I left, which she only had him. What did I do wrong? Everything.

I can only wish my impression of her has been all wrong, so wrong, and that he's out of the past misery and seeking for a better future. I'm now out of their lives, but I wish the best for the both of them.

I really do.

No comments: