Monday, July 21, 2014

Destined but not fated

The first step was filled with fear, doubtfulness and uncertainty.
The next few months saw how life could change so much for the better, if only you believed.
In less than a year, I watched how cell multiply and how miracles happened, attended a leadership camp at Cameron Highlands, was photographer for an event, and became a part of the sounds and lighting crew.
For once, I felt that sense of belonging, and always thought I was fated to stay in HSG.

That turned out to apply only for 2013.
And this heart wrenches a lot, thinking about how I don't understand them people who helped me through it all, and how I don't feel belonged anymore.

Things started to change ever since "what about the future?" popped up.
Personal problems came up and accumulated to that all at the same time.
Slowly, HSG didn't feel like that place I looked forward to go to anymore.
And not sure how Friday nights were no longer cell nights anymore.

And just when all was about work, other's happiness and worries were thrown at me.
So though I wasn't able to serve in HSG anymore, it was a starting point.

I always knew someone up there likes me and wouldn't leave me without a purpose on earth.
HSG was great but I don't belong there.
Let's go render somewhere else.



Go out and get some sun.
The sun almost killed me.
Thunderstorm and lightning it is then.

No comments: