Sunday, January 25, 2009

Form 5 year

SPM year and no more honeymoon year.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Huge mountain of homework are given each day.
Not to mention theory's homework getting more and harder each week.

I seldom got the chance to sit in front of the computer.
Even tv time dropped to only an hour every school night.
My daily routine of texting people everyday has to be minus'ed out.
I need to know how to manage my time more now. Gosh.

Teachers are taking over the prefect's place.
And we always have to sit there and listen to the same complaints.
At least now I'm concentrating in class and doing my homework now......................
That is suppose to be a good thing right??
Except the stress part and the I-don't-have-a-lot-of-free-time now.

Besides, I still need help.
I don't know what does the president of choir needs to do!! >< Feh Fan~~~~~ =)

No comments: