Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre

Karen and I left for KLCC's Education Fair at 10am yesterday.
Reached there 50 minutes later and uesd RM3.30 each.
Now I'm really desperate to learn to drive!!

Met up with Liu Xi there and went to Sunny Yee's talk based on how to score better for Physics and Add Maths. Boring~~!!!!
But I got to meet back with one of my primary school friend!!
It's been 5 years since I last saw Dennis.

Bumped into Pei Ling(we left susu out again) and her friend after that and we decided to go for another another talk based on options after SPM. Beh joined in.
A total waste of 2 hours!!

At the fair, Pei Ling looked around for Dentistry, which needs at least 7 credit in SPM, which she can totally ace it.
And Karen went with her Hospitality and wanting to go to Australia in time to be.
I just took whatever Business and Music brochers I can find.

Music in UCSI, 14K for the first year and 66K for the following 3 years!!!!!!!

No comments: