Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So I may need to do some explanation in why my blog feels so short and dead.
Guess again.

22nd of February 2009, 9.30am. So I was stuck on top of that small, little hill, listening to that guy beside me lecturing and talking and lecturing, while all I can do is just smile and smile and smile.
Suddenly, flashbacks came to me.


.....................
On 21st December last year, I went for this ceramah which was about 6 hours long.
Unlike how people said how boring it was going to be and all, I found that guy who was giving the speech funny. He was just a total comedian. 6 hours just flew.

After a week, I went back to the same place to take a test.
Let's see. I woke up at 6.30am on a Sunday. I waited for at least 2 hours to wait for my name to be called. I went in a room of air-conditioner and stared at the screen asking me my first question 'Bahasa Malaysia atau Bahasa Inggeris?'. It took me bout 45 minutes to finish off the test and check it twice.
I passed. =)

On 10th January this year, I went for another ceramah, and the venue was no where near KL.
Now that guy and his partner were just hypnotising people to sleep. And like that wasn't enough, they stared at you like you just committed a serious crime.
4 hours of boredom began and ended just like that. A total waste of time.

8th February, I sat there for 2 hours, waiting for my turn, in the cold wind blowing against my skin.
It was then I noticed how much energy I needed to just control that 4-wheeled transport. Other 4-wheeled owners overtook me, and after 2 hours, I was exhausted. At least I learnt to do a U-turn and how to park a car.
Now to just remember which pedal does what.
....................



So, I adjusted the seats earlier on, followed by adjusting the mirrors, starting the engine, putting on the seatbelt. (Or did i buckle up the seatbelt then only start the enjine?)
Wipers, signal lights and the hon was checked.
The past hour I just mastered U-turn and parking.
And at 9.31am, 22nd February 2009, I am still stuck on that very same hill.

Finally! He finished explaining!
Now to do what he just repeacted a few times.
Put to first gear. Left hand to get ready on the handbrake. Left leg slowly releasing the clutch. Right leg on standby at the 'press-and-go' pedal.

Handbrake is moved down. *Kancil moves backwards down the hill* *Girl screams*



Another 3 more of driving lessons or so, and I'm ready for my test. =)

No comments: