Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines. Saturday. School Day.

There were roses everywhere 2 years back.
Lollipops spread the school last year.
And this year, old-fashioned pengetua never let the Interact members or pengawas koperasi to sell anything to celebrate this special day for lovers in school.
I bet she's gonna put a dynamite around anyone she sees with flowers or chocolate.

Exam is coming by the way.
And this time, dearest mommy's not letting me skip Saturday's class.
I rather celebrate 14th February with my guitar teacher rather than in school.
And now I have to celebrate it by seeing those 2 in class.
TAKE A BREAK ALREADY!!!!!!!!


First exam of the year. Next Monday. Doom.

Speaking of exams,
SIVIK IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS YEAR's SPM!!!
and the possability of letting us drop EST has only a 50% chance.

11 subjects for SPM.
Aimed 2 A's. 9 more to go.

No comments: