Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sien sei ngo ah..........

I wasted 40 bloody minutes for the train and squeezed among dosens of people under the hot, humid weather!!!

I had 2 choices. (It was 12pm. I was in Nilai.)
To wait for a transport to fetch me home at 3.30pm.
Or to ask them to stop me at Serdang's KTM station.

And as some that knew, I took my driving test today.
And guess what........................................
I...
DIDN'T...
FAIL!!!!!
I PASSED!!!!!!!

I'm officially a driver with a license!!!
Uh huh~uh huh~uh huh uh huh uh huh~~~
(Uh..I'll only be taking my license 2 days later..hehe)


Anyway, today's the day that my dog's suppose to turn 4.
He had to run out through the fence and never returned 2 years ago.
Wherever he is, Happy 4th Birthday??

And now, I think I'm falling sick. =.=
I still need to go out with Karen and Yvonne and Anni ah tommorow.
><

No comments: