Monday, March 9, 2009

Tagged

I seriously have nothing to blog about.


Tagged By Not Gary

Rules & Regulations.
-Do not copy the answers.
-The tag questions must be 100% same.
-Tag people after doing the tag.
-No tagging back.

A. Tag
1) Jess Lynn
2) Shally
3) Siew Mei
4) Wen Yi
5) Chun Kit
6) Joseph
7) Kok Jen
8) Vicky
9) Vincent
10) GARY!!!! Noticed the 'not' ? Big difference.

How do you know 1?
Our mothers were secondary classmates. =)

What would you do if you never met 2?
I would only have 2 best friends instead of 3. *Belanja me lunch!!*

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
And now you suggest me to be a lesbian.

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
GAK!! If that happens, I'll be recording everything.

Do you think 7 is attractive?
Attractive as in..how? I think he's pretty cool. *Belanja makan!!*

Do you know anything about 8's family?
Uh..I know nothing.

Tell me something about 9.
He talks a lot. =p

What language does 2 speak?
She's a Malaysian Chinese. What do you think?

Who is 3 going out with?
No one yet.

How old is 4?
Born in 1992. Guess.

Who is 6's favourite singer?
Himself? XD

Would you date 7?
I wouldn't mind a group date. Bring you along to shop and eat abalone. *you pay*

10 single?
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..

What is 9's last name?
Chen

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
And you want me to become a lesbian, why?

Which school does 2 go to?
The school I'm in.

What do you like about 3?
She's a good company in class, who cracks up the guys behind who influence us back.

No comments: