Friday, May 8, 2009

Top 5

The seniors came back!!
Thanks for all the support.
The performance early in the morning was so much better than last week.

When we reached SMK Seri Mutiara,
we practiced in the gym,
had some fun,
enjoyed every moment.

After the performance,
Eugene was the only guy again.
Katherine was squeezing my hand.
I held on to Stephanie's.
Karen was in tears.
Yvonne, I guess was the most nervous one.

..........................................................................
And the 5th place goes to Seri Saujana.
..........................................................................

I kinda did aim for top 3, and I think that was what that made me feel down a little.

SMK Seri Saujana's gotten 5th out of 5 schools in the finals again.
But the again, Saujana's gotten 5th out of 25 schools AGAIN!!
So we did not lose!!

Hey!!
It's not that we are bad!!
We did improve a lot compared to last year!!
It's just that the four other schools improved as well.
And at least we beat 20 other schools.
I'm really proud for all of us.

Being 5th isn't all that bad either.
It's like a one in a million chance.
Two years in a row, people!!
We can do it again next year!!



Still waiting for pictures.
Katherine~
Shiao Yen~
Wen Yi~
Yvonne~
Whoever~





We are not dancers.
We are singers.
=)

1 comment:

Kelvin Lee said...

I Know Your Feel
Coz Im in the same condition