Sunday, August 30, 2009

I really have a good explanation why I haven't been updating anything here.
The modem or the computer either one somehow don't know why or what happen, never did the support the net for quite some time.
So now I'm happily shouting,

I CAN FINALLY ONLINE!!!!!



Anyway, while going through Facebook, I came across this Malaysia Youth Music Festival 2009.


And it's going on now at this very day at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre now.

Speaking about this event, I joined it last year and the year before.
Guitar solo and got second twice.
And guess how many people entered guitar solo in my category.
Yup, there were only two of us.
=.=

I'd take pictures of my trophies and certificates, but as you see, my house's a mess.
And I just spent the last 2 days staring at painters.
Yeah, I have nothing better to do during the holidays but to just watch people painting the house.

And trials is just in 3 days.
The books are, uhm, stacked up somewhere.
And I'm feeling really calm right now.

.
.
.
.
.

*SCREAMS*

I am not panicking.

No comments: