Sunday, August 30, 2009

Done with Theory

Going back into the past...



On 24th August, at 11.30AM, I stepped out of SMK Bandar Baru Seri Petaling.
Three of us have just went for our Grade 8 Theory Exam after years of preparation.

I couldn't believe that I've just finished doing that set of paper, and checking it twice, maybe more before leaving the room.


It was a torture before.
All the mountains of homework given by Miss Chin.
All the details and explaination given my her which you can never forget, or else you kena lar, big time.
And that went on straight for 4 years, with Fong Yik and Wai Pooi who never left since then.


Finishing Grade 8 in Theory, and never planning to take Diploma, I think I'm going to miss doing and rushing all that music work.

And with piano and guitar classes being stopped for little while, I think I'm kinda missing Pianotec for that while.

Until I return there again next January to find I'm being torture again by the same teacher, just in the Practical part.




Can't wait.

No comments: