Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Butterflies in tummy

You know that nausea feeling when the special someone is just, like, 10 steps away from you?
It's just something that attracts you, magnetizing you.
There's the urge and feeling that makes you wanna go up in front of the person.
But what comes next after being in front of him?
This stops me.
What am I to do?

Falling in love makes the world turned upside down.
And when I see that fella, I suddenly feel millions of butterflies in traffic conjuction in my stomach.
I can't stand nor can I sit still. I lose my feet, and I can't think straight and suddenly 1+1 is hard to calculate. I wander into my own lala-land, and can't really be sure of what actually goes in my mind, but this.



When he's in sight, I hide.
I turn around into the crowd before realizing my silly actions and laugh at myself.
The unexplainable. My presence doesn't affect him much, and he...?
I guess it's just a thing about love, about literally feeling my cheeks burn in red.
I can't deny the fact that it sometimes hurt, knowing that he was once called 'boyfriend' and now forever a 'stranger'.

Yup. I still love the fella, and suddenly I have no compaints in seeing him at a distance once in a while, even if it meant not talking to him, nor him noticing me.
Love is one of the happiest thing on Earth in life, then again, this beautiful thing is also a curse and is one of the lonelinest thing that you'll ever face.
No one will ever understand what I'm feeling, not even I myself in the presence or the future.



I want Rumpelstiltskin's potion.

No comments: