Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7, 2010

I don't always take pictures of my dogs (I'm not the very-photographer-ish kind of person and my taking photo skills are indeed quite in a way very slightly bad), but when I do:

1. It is never on their actual birthday-day(date?). It's either delayed pictures or those that were kept until desperate moments call for desperate times.
2. The blacky always seem to be a little, well, just black. Nah, I don't expect much from a camera in the phone.
3. The dogs never sit still for me to take shots of them. (There's no shutter speed in my world! Okay, maybe there is, but it'll take me 12 hours before I learn to master this VERY SIMPLE step. Blame me.)
4. I take up to at least an hour spending time with them, trying to make them stay still

Anyway, on this day 2 years ago, I was in QM class, trying my very best in concentrating in class, and was finally succeeding for the very first time in 6 weeks in my first semester of College life! And then I received a call where I received news of Yuki giving birth. Then, poof!, there went my concentration.

Anywaaaaaaay, on this very day 2 years ago, 4 adorable puppies were introduced to the world. We ended up keeping 2 of them who grew up to be healthy, lazy things eating and sleeping for free in our house. They did (sadly to say) help to get rid of and killed a few flies, lizards and frogs. Well, they do enjoy chasing after squirrels and barking at the neighbour's cats.


At 2 years old, Sesame and Miko are pretty much still looking like puppies, and are still being very adorable each and every day. They never fail to keep me company and well, they are the most loyal living things on this earth :)

No comments: