Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sem break - Day 13

Next semester (May-August 2013) will be my last semester in UCSI. The rest would be internship and another internship, then convocation in 2014, Then it'll be "Goodbye forever, UCSI."

Honestly, I never liked life there.
-Maybe it was because 'One of my first friends made in UCSI ended as my boyfriend, which meant all my time was spent with him and I never went to explore any further'.
-Maybe it was the bad break-up hence everything, every corner in UCSI has a stain in good/bad memories.
-Or simply maybe UCSI is just concerned in its students paying on time every semester without giving the best of lecturers, teaching methods, facilities and so forth.
The food had also gone from bad to worse since the first day I entered in 2010.
And the price? Everything's increased, from the failed electricity, to the food-gone-bad, to the we-had-already-paid-for-the-printing-machine-but-we-still-need-to-pay-more-starting-January-2013-semester.
And the notes and UCSI's webpage and stuff? Let's not even get started on how okay-standard turned to worse than lousy.

Anyway, I guess that's one of the contributing reason why this sem break, my last sem break, has been so far the best. Because this sem break, I've been more on the happy-and-proud-to-be-single.
The last 3 years of sem break had been more of a mourning-for-ex time.
But I'm proud to say I've gotten out of it, and better plans await.
UCSI days are gonna be behind me.
Left but not forgotten. Forgiven but never to be forgotten.

Either way, sem breaks had never been more fun, interesting, fabulous, productive and healthy. I'm much happier, now that final semester's coming. I guess college life and I never did work out, and if there was a next life, I'd live life to the fullest without giving everything into love relationships. I'd remind myself, if I could, that if a relationship comes, it'd come.

The bunch of new friends from care-cell had been very much the contributors of the greatest sem break ever.
These happening, forever-most fabulous and awesome people, I tell you ahh, it's like they never run out of ideas, money and energy on the best activities.
Even when I'd only known them for 6 months, they're people who are genuine.
I guess along the journey, we'd really learn who our true friends are.
*shrugs*

I guess it's also true that when you're finally looking at life in the positive light, and giving yourself another chance, that life really does give you another go.

Sure I've been slacking and relaxing a lot the past 3 days at home, but I've also been out a lot.
Dinner, skating, badminton, birthday celebration, advice on a new life new chance new opportunity.
Supper, squash, movie, pasar malam, another birthday celebration, more of a new life new chance new opportunities.
I guess it hasn't been too bad so far.
Still, there's much to learn.

4 more subjects to go next sem.



Oh, and was it ever mentioned that there's this huge crush/admirer in town? :p
I think this could go beyond other ordinary crushes. And let's just hope I have the courage to do anything about it. Till then.
 And he's online!
*squeals* jumps in joy* crazily laughing for no apparent reason* oh gosh

No comments: