Sunday, February 23, 2014

Turn this fragile heart around

Just finished watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2; I love it. Just imagine you're going through some tough times in life, and suddenly right in front of you, a movie conveys a message.

"Take some time off and look around. Appreciate the little things. People make mistakes. People are distracted by the foolishness and voices in their heads. You think you're not good enough until you prove something. But nope. You're good enough the way you are. And even if you do stupid things along they way, you get to turn things around. And friends; don't forget friends."

Do also talk about Cody Simpson's La Dee Dum to end the movie. Catchy. I love it. And it also brings up hopes in life. You know that little faith you always had along with you? That.

I've been running away from problems, and that's not new. It's just so much easier to not think of things as they go, and suddenly instead of you controlling stress, stress controls you.

I'm like a piece of floating stick that's only going in the direction of the current. Maybe I should start swimming and turn this all around; to do the things I wanna do; to do the things I need to do; to start remembering other people's presence, and, to do the things that really need to be done.

But first, I need some good time management and to stop being so lazy on my off days.

Internship? Can la. Just wait till you see a full-time job. Okay.

No comments: