Saturday, September 5, 2009

Down with Week 1

5 days down!!
(excluding Chinese)
8 more days to go.

With another 4 weekend afternoons to be stuck at home,
trying to study, memorize, study, memorize and study.

BM and BI were still okay.
Chinese before was, uhm, 50/50?

Screwed Biology 3 and Chemistry 3.
Eventhough tips were flowing all around.
What about Physics 3?

Not to forget the rest of ALL SCIENCE SUBJECTS.
.......
IM NOT FROM 5SC2!!!

Maths is already done,
with Add Maths suddenly chasing up out of no where.
Thinking about it just gives me a headache.

All the History books aren't liking me at all.
They seem to run and hide themselves.
Maybe my brain is just playing with me.

EST?
No sweat.

Moral and its thousand of moral values and definations are coming up next.
Time is ticking away, and I have not start a word from it.

So now what?
Just online and relax.
At least just for a while.

Till I get panic again,
right this Sunday night.
Or will it be Saturday night?

So tips, anyone?

=)

No comments: