Saturday, September 26, 2009

Karen, Pei Ling, Shally

Holidays, a time where you get to relax a while from school and teachers.
Friends, the ones that are always there to brighten each others' days.

Best friends during the holidays and what do you get?
Get pulled literally into the cinema and watch a movie that you never wanted to watch, at all.

.
.
.


I had to spend TWO whole hours in the dark watching Where Got Ghost.
Thanks to my besties who booked, paid and grabbed the tickets when I was still screaming "I DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT !!!" like a mad woman in public.
Proudly introducing Karen Yuen, Lee Pei Ling and Soo Lai Theng.
I ended up hugging my bag, covering my ears and closing my eyes for almost 120 minutes for the day.

I know it's a horror-comedy movie.
Still it has a GHOST word!!!


I'm not going to upload that picture here.

No comments: