Friday, May 18, 2012

Don't break my heart

The gate was opened and they ran out like usual when no one is strict in controlling them. They targetted the neighbour's cat and they ran like there was nothing else better than freedom. Of course. They're just happy-go-lucky dogs that loves cats.
Anyway, the mother and sister ran home under command, and it was left the blacky that was suddenly out of sight. And because of that, by 8 in the morning today, I had gone through a whole lot of exercise trying to find her.

I looked under each cars that was in the neighbourhood street;
I looked around the muddy soil near the pond, in fear that she might fall into it wouldn't know how to swim;
I walked to and fro my house and the last house on the street;
Calling her name, which I had never done before when a dog goes mising, I remember that she's finally learnt of her name at 22 months of age.

And there she was, Sesame walking slumberly on the main road!!! Well that was how I saw the small little black dog from afar. I'd recognize her messy fur anywhere x)
Come on, I just woke up like 15 minutes ago. I havent even been in the bathroom yet! And she had me run towards her. I guess she didn't see me, because when I approached the roadside, she was at a distance, almost getting ready to jump into another car, AGAIN!
At a near distance, Sesame was actually trembling. She heard my call and she was shaking and walking slowly towards me in the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, with a black Myvi behind her followed by quite a traffic behind her.
She was still a little shakened by the whole 'I'm standing in the middle of the road and I can get killed or kidnapped anytime' when being carried on the way home, but punishment is punishment, she's in her cage now.

If Sesame goes missing, Miko would change as well. Thought they fight and bully each other, they're nothing when seperated, and they're never seperated.
Tried it once, and the both of the puppies each ended up emo'ing, sitting guard at the gate most of the time, sticking to owners more than ever, losing all courage and suddenly becoming very timid, and suddenly losing all energy to move about.
It's also her mother's birthday tomorrow. Turning 6, Yuki wouldn't want Sesame to be lost as a gift.
Don't go breaking her heart, their hearts. Don't break mine.

No comments: