Monday, May 28, 2012

Saujana choir

Currently taking a break from assignments.

What is also currently on is that people might think that I'm crazy for going back to Saujana weekly these days. Well, choir practices are on and so are the second and third competition coming around the corner.
There's also still the juniors, who are now Form 5, who will forever be staying Form 2 from my point of view.
Well, I myself think that I'm crazy as well, for accompanying Puan Tai into stressing out for the choir team.

Anyway, it's been almost a month where their progress is being kept track.
Haritha's amazingly showing talent in conducting after a few practices.
Ian Yi's awesomely showing her leadership with Kelly alongside to give commands.
Je Wei who was singing Soprano back then is now leading the guys.
Marie who never qualified into entering the competition is now taking centre stage.
Maybe it's these juniors, or maybe it's the memories that music and choir brought.
Choir had became a part of my high school life, and without this club, I would have never met so many awesome people like Yvonne, Jo and so forth.

Anyway, whaaaaaat? Not to spoil it, it was their first competition yesterday.
They could have done better and well, yeah.
Out of 15 schools, top 3 was no where in sight. But wait for it, the spirit was so strong that when I met them again up for tea break, it was as if they've gotten number one.

These people are awesome. Not to mention rich as they chose Loving Cafe instead of ol' Ajimal.
And well said, their tune is so out! xD

Well, there's one thing, I enjoy going back anyway. Putting them (and entertainment as an extra music bonus) as priority, they bring me more happiness than anyone else can ever bring today.
Choir brings memories, always making looking back to the day where I first joined the club; making me wishing that high school could rewind in where laughing-till-you-can't-breathe was a daily thing.
I'd prefer Saujanians any day.

Life moves on?
And next practice is on Thursday! :D

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ehh! My sis is inside too! Her name is Kimberly xD

Anonymous said...

Really? Uhhhhhhhhh "Who is kimberly" shall be the first question to be asked next time in practices >.< x)

Min said...

Hey~~ Sorry for disturbing. I've changed my blog's URL last year, not sure if you've noticed...

http://eliz-journey.blogspot.com

Here's the new URL! hope you can re-link me

<3 elizabeth