Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Miko's turning more into a baby.


Well, I guess whatever happened had placed a huge impact on me, in where I've turned my focus all towards the dogs, and I'm pretty much in a way starting to pamper them even more than before. Yuki and Sesame are still the same, though I let them upstairs quite a lot when parents are not at home. Ooops. And even when my mum disagrees, I love bringing them on roadtrips. Anyway, yeah, Yuki and Sesame are same-o same-o, and still very much obeying my commands. Miko, on the other hand, yeaaaaah, she's loving life.

I've been carrying her and hugging her and always putting her on my laps so much she's become really sticky to humans now. Leave her at home alone and she'll whine till I get home; Leave her outside the front porch while I'm still sleeping at 10am and she'll be the new alarm clock, whining and barking; Don't see her for 30 minutes and she'll miss you so much she jump on you, wanting the attention.

Uhmmmmmmmmmm.. So she prefers humans more than animals, and because she follows me so much I don't need to use a leash on her during walks. Blaaa, I'm making her think she's human and not a dog anymore. But she's cute, and she love sleeping on my lap, and she has those blur puppy dog eyes. No complaints here, until then..

No comments: