Friday, October 18, 2013

Sem break motto!


Okay, maybe not too brave a thing.

Though it was fun to walk into Forever 21 after they announced "shop is closing in 10 minutes", and grab some absolute bargains, try them on and then walk to the counter and see the I-wanna-go-home face on the cashiers the other day (I wasn't the only or the last customer!), which the same night itself, a crazy thought had us head towards the SmartTag lane and hoped the Touch n Go machine works after seeing super long queues at the toll (it didn't work and we had to reverse, with a car behind us honking like mad).

Also explains people asking "you sure you're not pushing too far?" after a jog and badminton on Tuesday, continued by badminton, squash, gym, more squash, more gym on Wednesday.

Nope. I'm kinda having fun, with half of the time complaining I'm dead bored at home, but yeah, I'm having fun (and always looking forward the weekends when I get to see all those crazy people!)

2 months of sem break down. 2 more months to go. Yay!

No comments: