Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ginger reporting for duty: Day 7


Yuki, Miko and Sesame have set a new rule to newest member Ginger of I-can-play-with-you-but-if-you-come-and-touch-me-without-my-permission-I'll-growl-at-you-as-warning-before-snapping-at-you-if-you-don't-get-the-hint-then-you'll-be-running-away-and-whining-and-then-it's-gonna-be-as-if-nothing-ever-happened-5-seconds-later-and-restart-the-whole-thing-if-you-come-again-

Ginger:
Loves to bite, play around, chew on everything she can find. Talk about guarding her from the furniture edges and putting our shoes away 24/7 .
Playful, active, super-hyperactive.
Isn't really toilet trained but responses to her name and "come!"
Runs a lot but falls a lot as well because of her wobbly legs. What's gravity?
Loves water, but whines when there is water everywhere on the front porch that she cannot find a place to sleep.
Too young to know "No" but not too young to understand food. She eats a lot. And I mean a lot.
Doesn't get that the front porch is huge and steps on her poop then happily walks around everywhere.
Loves to bite, loves to play.
I think she's a stray, but I still love her more everyday ^^

Roger and out.

PS: She whine when she hears our voice but can't see where we are.
Cuteness overload.

No comments: