Sunday, December 23, 2012

So, this is goodbye, huh? :)

For once, it feels all so good.
Sometimes, letting go is good?

I can't be there for you anymore, not because I don't want to.
I can't be there anymore, simply because I can't.

Stalking into how you've been, how you've grown since we parted ways,
I'm happy when you smile, but I worry when you frown or face insomnia nights.
But what the hell. Deep down I'll be hoping the best for you.

Sometimes, goodbyes mean hello.
But hello also means goodbye.
And so this is goodbye, with a happy ending.

Memories will always be in the back of my mind.
And I know nothing will ever be as precious.
But there's a train coming up for me,
and there's a plane out there waiting for you.

And guess what?
Hello.
Goodbye.
Hello.
Good .. - .. bye :)

No comments: