Saturday, December 29, 2012

I love you.

Need I say more? I'm actually okay with the fact that you don’t love me anymore, as long as I do.
And I still really, really do.

You’ll always have a huge supporter and a huge fan forever supporting you from behind, and who will always, always be on your side. You may not know it, but I hope it crosses your mind.
I apologize sincerely for all the threats I dropped on you previously. I wasn't myself, and I was just stupid as it made you run and hide and had blown up a chance at friendship.
But here, I'm okay. Whatever drama has passed. What's passed is the past. As long as you’re happy, that’s more than enough.
Future her doesn’t have to be me. Just promise, that you’ll find her one day. Let her be someone worth your tears and time and effort. If you think she’s the perfect girl for you, I know she’s the perfect girl for you.
Because I love you, silly. I've been in love with you since the very first month.
But you don’t need to know it anymore.


What started out with uoy ekil i kniht i, it's uoy evol wonk i.

Making sure I'm keeping my distance, and say I love you, when you're not listening :)

No comments: