Sunday, May 26, 2013

Love is war

I've done lots of stupid things in the past; most of them being utterly wrong where I still went on and continued on the journey where evil greeted me with a grin.

How wrong could I have ever been in the past? But how can I ever blame what's happened when the decision was mine to make? And can I not say I'm thankful right now for that whatever had ever happened, had place me where I am today?

The past. The past had hurt a lot. The past had changed my mindset. But the past had also lifted me up, making me a stronger person with dreams and goals. The past had brought me here, standing on the ground I stand today, doing things I'd only dreamt of doing, talking to the people I never thought I'd ever meet.

Talk about taking photographs for an event; never did I think I'd ever help out nor be attending this church event.

But one thing's for sure, I could have never gotten where I am today alone.

No comments: