Thursday, June 6, 2013

Final sem

Hi. I'm majoring in Journalism and I'm currently pursuing my final semester in UCSI University with many other awesome people. This sem ends in August and excluding the part where we need to hand in our coop reports and go for our convocations, we'll no longer need to go back to UCSI! Whoooots!

Though it's kinda scary, where you have been waiting for this moment for so long that it felt like it's only something to be achieved, that now that final sem's finally here, it hits you saying "It's really here now. Are you ready?"

I think I'm gonna miss being a college student.
I'm gonna miss everyone I've got the chance to work with, may it be in hardcore teamwork, or cacat'd group members.
I'm gonna miss rushing for assignments and all the "There's test tomorrow?!!"
And I'm definitely gonna miss complaining about the projectors that are forever failing on us, complaining on the slow wifi, complaining about how people rush into elevators like there's no tomorrow, and what about the sudden increased parking rate to RM4 and the cacat'ed LMS system, and the sudden change of the printing system?

This week marks Week 6 for this semester, and I feel that time is really flying pass us.
Assignments are piling up and I really should read about that Obama case study, like, right, now.

8 more weeks to go.

No comments: