Tuesday, June 25, 2013

HOMAIGERD DONID SLEEP ONE AH YOU ALL

That's one of the things Jo Ng often says on the whatsapp group when the YOLO clan starts spamming each other at one or two in the morning. It's also the sentence which I can laugh about, especially when I can actually imagine him saying it aloud. And it's also one of the sentences I'm often reminded of when I start sleeping later than 1am, like now.

I actually don't know what I'm trying to type here, but it's more on the feeling where sometimes people can't stay satisfied all the time. As much as we want to stay happy and optimistic all the time, we can't. We're human beings and our emotions are a roller coaster ride. Then again, what's life without a few ups and downs?

Yes, we do get frustrated at things when they don't work out even when we've spend 10,000 years working on it; we get irritated when a car cuts your line illegally without putting any indicator; we feel betrayed and lost when your best friend suddenly turns his/her back on you. Then again, how would we know that we're happy and in for a hopeful change, if there aren't any of those downfall moments?

What's that saying again? ... Oh right. "Rather hurt than feel nothing at all."

I used to think "I'd rather feel nothing than hurt so much." Then turning it around, this is life. We can't just stop feeling. We have feelings. I believe that things happen for a reason, and that when something is taken away from you, something better is just around the corner. Timing's the only walalala thing. Not to mention you first need to heal your heart and feel better before something greater comes your way.

I guess I just get emotional a lot, not in a bad way. I tend to overthink and overfeel.

Like the other day at Song Yee's birthday party.
"The friends whom even if you haven't seen for a million years, but when you meet up it's like you guys have never lost contact."

And on the last day we had cell together as a Subang Campus group.
"To make way for better things. I'm really going to miss them, though I know I'll still be seeing them a lot; just not on Friday nights anymore LOL."

I just tend to make captions of my life in my mind. But in the end, I appreciate every moment I'm going through right now. For all the good and happy moments, there's room for improvements; and for all the upset moments, I know things will be better in the future.

Here's to lots of love to all people out there. Here's to a better future for all.
*I'm just out of fancy words to use. Mehh the repetition of words.*

No comments: