Friday, January 24, 2014

7th day as an intern

I don't think I'm suppose to write much on my work?
I don't know.
Is there like some unsaid policy?
I think there is.
Is there?
I don't know.
But work has been something like this.

Read, do research, write, repeat step 1.

Reading up on past magazines to get the writing style was a thing for days, that it has now become a sense of comfort. I now open up the pages / related topics I'm currently on and just stare at the words. Nothing goes into the brain but "omgosh they can write so much!" But there's also some sort of connected power there, and suddenly I obtain a strong will to forcing out words onto a blank page. They don't go up to 200 words though, and the editor edits a lot of my work, like seriously a lot. But yeah, always room for improvement. Always.

Gained lots of knowledge though, I have, through all these research, and crazy luxury lifestyle people have out there. Crazy. Rich. Successful. Luxurious.

And here I am, being all shy and timid. Man, I'm never gonna make it into this industry like this. Not that I will be in this industry my whole life, but man, I'm never gonna make it into any industry like this.

No comments: