Wednesday, January 29, 2014

“Robbing”

I couldn't help but to mutter “robbed” under my breath. The two just link instantly. One wouldn't bring out the meaning without the other anyway.

Neither was intentionally planned out, of course. And I don’t suppose acknowledgment. I can’t even make out of this frustration burning within. But friends don’t just cut off friends coldly just like that, and I’m left questioning these set of values.

Saying I’m indifferent to it is no more than just a lie. I’m of the opposite gender, and a very sensitive one too that goes all the distance wondering what a European thinks about that vase in Timbuktu. That’s just me, together with so many fears and worries; much to my own disappointment. But hey, we aren't perfect.

I shouldn't anyway, but the fact is I am. I’m just waiting for it to wear off. How I long for that day to laugh at this day. In the meantime, all’s a walking journey. Not a bad one, though. All's a learning progress.

Walk with me. I need You.

No comments: