Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm a hopeless romantic

I don't wish for future him to be tall dark handsome, nor do I want him to stay a crazy workaholic. Nope. I would just want quality time where we would laugh over things together.
I don't wish for him being the smartest, strongest, funniest person alive, as he would fulfill all when he meets my three criteria. These criteria; they seem so easy to meet but are actually so hard to find.

I like the idea of falling in love. I like the idea of love itself. I like the idea of flowers and chocolate and handwritten letters and candle-light dinner. They don't need to be expensive; they just have to be genuine. And of course, there's always the part to meeting the three standards set.

I don't wish for future him to be perfect in every single way from the way he walks, talks, dresses, eats and socializes. In the end of the day, I just wish for him of two things, where one consists that he'll accept about that one past mistake and not mind one bit.
I wish for that.

No comments: