Friday, August 9, 2013

Secrets



I've never been good at keeping them.

Don't get me wrong. I keep people's secrets; I just don't keep mine to myself LOL.

I don't have secrets; I only have things that people don't know about.
Bits and pieces of my life are shared among all my friends and family.

I don't believe in secrets; I just believe that people should have their privacy on certain matters and not everyone should know everything.

For me, I don't feel the need to hide anything, and hiding something about myself isn't me.
I'm quite cacat this way.

But now there's one and it's killing me that I can't tell.
Well, it's actually someone else's but it's kinda affecting me.
So how can I tell someone about it and not expose the person at the same time?
Way out of my comfort zone.

Why do people have secrets if you're not from the National Security, Defense and International Relations department anyway?
Apart from walking up to strangers and telling them your house address, where you put your keys and at what time you're not home, what are actually secrets for us normal ordinary people?

What are secrets meant to be?

No comments: