Thursday, August 15, 2013

When there are "Hello"s, there are "Goodbye"s

As I walked into the campus this morning, I looked up to Block A's building where the 'UCSI' word has got to be the most obvious sign to tell you you're in the right place. Kuala Lumpur, South Wing.

And I can't help but to think back (again!) of how much has happened since the first time I set foot in this place -- Fell down right at the entrance on a rainy evening and hurt my back. Couldn't walk or sit or lay without feeling pain for 3 days. (Then I fell down again on my own front porch a week later.)

UCSI seemed like the perfect choice because of its location and low cost of fees.
Then we moved and I contributed in making the road more jammed every weekday morning.

First sem in May 2010 has got to be the beginning of the most epic change of my life.
Counting down the times, I've never been good at learning from mistakes until then.
I literally fell for a fella, where I actually fell in front of him and twisted my ankle on the staircase.
(Oh, and I walked into the library's sliding glass door that once.)

Well, of course things didn't work out and here I am!
(Scary how everything happened and links to result in where you stand, or fall, today.)

Nothing epic happened recently. Almost kena robbed 5 months back, a fire at Hilltop, and a bus that went haywired and crashed in campus. Yeah. Nothing much. I'm just thankful I didn't fall anymore.

So I've just been back from taking the final exam paper, and that marked the last day of the semester!

Ever actually tried laughing and staring at a paper because you had no idea what to answer or how to place words into sentences, and that you know you're just - one word - screwed?
10 minutes had passed when I realized I had just been staring at the paper.
(These things actually do happen!)

Love, heartbreak, friendship, faith, belief and lots of crazy stuff in the past 10 semesters, uni had definitely given me priceless and unforgettable experiences.
Can't wait to see what the next stage would bring :)

No comments: