Thursday, August 1, 2013

July

When you think of February, you think of red and Valentines Day.
Same when you think of December, you think of green and Christmas.
So what about July? What comes in mind when you think of July?

For me, July had always been the most dramatic month for as long as I can remember (2009).
From all the funny funny things that happened, to the most heartbreaking moments, to the most memorable times, to the promising ends and all sorts of stuff, July had always been crazy.

As for this July, it had treated me fair. Still dramatic, but fair and crazy.

It had it's most stressful and frustrating moments, made me feel restless and fell sick halfway through. Not to mention had to redo assignments and my car battery died one night.
Then again, July had me catch up with a long-lost friend, reminded me that I have wonderful jimui's and cell members, and that there's more than just a July to look out for. Something's telling me that things are going to get better, just like how every other day will bring a new light.

I've been focusing so much on the negatives of what happened in the past few July's that when that came to a halt last year, it kinda marked a turning point for me last year 2012.
So I kinda fancy July in a weird way now, wanting to see how the coming July's would be.
Glad to say this July had been fun, and that I've been free a year now.

So July's ending in 30 minutes and 31 minutes later marks August.
A new day, a new month.
And...I guess I'll see July next year :)



Honestly speaking right now? Frustration mode is on. But what on earth. Everyone has problems but not everyone is unhappy.
My problem la. How a person handle the things thrown at them determines who they are, and I'm doing no good here.
React or respond? Respond or react?

No comments: