Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 in descending order

Cell Christmas party; did games. What! Yes! Me!
Baked cake for mum's birthday
Piano ATCL Diploma exam
Escape Room
Met up with a primary school friend whom I hadn't seen in 9 years
Rock climbing at Shah Alam
Organized a surprise party for 3 birthday M.A.N
Takeover 2013
Jogged, badminton, squash and gym all in one day
Dogathon 2013
Part time at myBurgerLab
Planetshakers in HSG
Spritual Parent Training
Kena a prank call
Leadership Camp at Cameron
Nick Vujicic
3 types of coffee; mocha, latte, sumiyaki; literally couldn't sleep the whole night
Sound and Lighting in HSG
Hiking and cycling at FRIM
Car battery died at a petrol station right before going for cell
Sleepover at Su Ean's, followed by two more at my place
Risk
Mice and Mystics
Folded over 1,000 paper stars in 2 nights for cell multiplication
Car door hit my eye
UCSI's Mass Comm video
Midnight movie; reached home at 4am
Isaiah's music video shooting
Amateur photographer at HSG
BioShock Infinite
Laser tag

After 2 years of isolation, I can't believe all these happened in 2013 itself, for most of them consist of the things I've done for the very first time in my life! But what I'm proudest most for 2013, is that sudden boost of self-esteem. Turning 21 has really been the year of freedom :)

No comments: