Saturday, December 28, 2013

Last week

My last post was updated 2 weeks ago, but it had felt like a long time since I last logged into this page. Truth be told, the past 2 weeks had been so busy, so happening, that things that happened last week didn't feel like they had happened just last week.

You know those times when you did something just 5 days ago, but then it feels like such a loooooong time ago? Then you look at the calendar and realize it wasn't that long ago. I get that a lot, that sometimes at night it feels like whatever I had done this morning seemed to be long and far gone.

I'd gone to Escape Room only on December 2, 2013? It felt like forever!

I have this small little self-made planner that only I can understand, and I'm thankful I came up with jotting down everything that's happened, or what is planned for these 4 months' sem break. As for the last 2 weeks, it included mum's birthday, cell's Christmas party, practice day and the actual day of sounds for Christmas service, last minute Christmas shopping, Christmas eve & Christmas Day & Boxing Day with the family. Not to forget 4 shifts of work (only?!), and 2 badminton sessions within a period of 6 days.

This week had been crazy; crazy in a fun way.
Last week had been, wow, just last week.
Next week; and next week will be a new year, where I'd really be needing a planner.

No comments: